Barton Malow has operated in Chicago for more than 30 years. We are proud to serve cities, state and private entities to build hospitals, sports venues, training centers, and other facilities. In addition to project site offices, our Chicago facility construction office provides resources for projects in Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin and Indiana.
Building Innovative Solutions
Innovation in building design and construction has long been the key to our success. From developing and utilizing new project delivery systems like construction management, design/build, and integrated project delivery, to leading the use of new technologies, such as Building Information Modeling (BIM), our in-house experts maximize efforts and deliver results.
BIM was still new to the industry when we used it on Soldier Field, and some questioned the idea. However, the 3D model—a Chicago BIM first—soon became a means of communication between the design and construction team, and ultimately contributed to the successful delivery of the project in only 20 months. The team's ability to employ advanced technology and project management techniques earned it multiple awards, including the Associated General Contractors and Aon Construction Services Group's "Oscar" - the Build America Award.
Let Us Help Build Your Success
We are excited to serve you on an upcoming project. Give us a call or send us an email when you need innovative solutions.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
- University of Chicago
- FedEx Ground
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL)
- Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
- Access Community Health Network
- Aunt Martha's Youth Service Center & Health Center
- Chicago Park District - Soldier Field
- Chicago Bears
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- BroMenn Healthcare
- Delnor-Community Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center