Charlotte, North Carolina
Barton Malow established a North Carolina office in the historic Southend of Charlotte in 2013. While our office may be new, Barton Malow has been building in North Carolina since the early 1990s when we provided construction services for the Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. Since then, we have served a number of clients including the University of North Carolina, Greensboro, Gateway University Research Park, Greensboro Baseball LLC, Beaver Sports, The City of Fayetteville, The City of Kannapolis and many more. We are excited to be serving new and existing clients in the Carolinas and surrounding areas, in the healthcare, higher education, sports and light industrial markets.
Some of our notable projects include:
◦ Newbridge Bank Park , Home of the Greensboro Grasshoppers
◦ University of North Carolina Greensboro, Spring Gardens Apartments Spartan Village Phase I, Spartan Village Phase II, and Tower Village.
◦ Cape Fear Valley Health System, Hospital Addition & Renovation; University of South Carolina Horizon Project – Columbia, SC; Pelicans Stadium, Myrtle Beach, SC; UNC Charlotte Kone Plaza, Charlotte NC
◦ BB&T Ballpark, Home of the Charlotte Knights
◦ Gateway University Research Park, Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
◦ Spirit Communications Park, Columbia, South Carolina
Our mission is to provide the most satisfying, cost effective, and humbling partnership to each of our clients; old and new.
Our team is made up of original “Carolinians”, who have worked in the local and surrounding areas for over 75 years collectively.
Our employees have a desire to impact the community in which we live, work and play and volunteer our time with various organizations throughout Charlotte. We are honored to give back to our community. Our construction team is proud to be actively involved in projects that positively impact the local community such as The Boys & Girls Club, ACE Mentoring Program for the CMS School System, and serving meals at the Urban Ministries.
Let Us Help Build Your Success
We are excited to serve you on upcoming construction projects. Give us a call or send us an email when you need innovative solutions.