ConstructCon: A virtual event to engage with subcontractors and suppliers, across Barton Malow Builders and Barton Malow Company.
ConstructCon is a three-day event consisting of 30-minute sessions throughout each day. Sessions include a kick-off and closing, location and market-specific overviews that include highlights of past projects, current projects, market trends/economic outlook, and prospective projects. The event will provide opportunities to learn about Barton Malow’s specific processes and tools. The content is spread over three days to allow attendees to participate in all sessions without creating conflicts and forcing choices. Attendees will have time to attend to their work and will not have the entire day consumed by the event.
ConstructCon is designed to:
- Strengthen vendor relationships by connecting with subcontractors and suppliers and express how our mutual future success will be achieved by working together in a consistent manner.
- Instruct subcontractors on how to work with Barton Malow by providing opportunities to learn about our specific processes and tools.
- Increase supplier diversity spend by offering guidance on the bid process and partnering opportunities between diverse and non-diverse businesses on our projects.
- Learn from subcontractors by collecting feedback pre-and post-event.
- Improve bid response rate and competitiveness of bid pricing in the marketplace.