A Collaboration of Talents and Design
The ultimate collaboration project: Barton Malow was Architect/Owner/Contractor, and communication is absolutely key to the project's success.
Highlights of the project include:
- The office is approximately a 3,590 SF located on the 16th floor.
- The program included a lobby/reception space, large and small conference rooms, a bid room, four enclosed offices, seven workstations, a break room, work room and storage/IT.
- The existing building is LEED Gold Certified and Barton Malow is pursuing LEED Silver certification for the suite.
- Monitors in conference and bid rooms allow for presentations and video conferencing.
- Design is contemporary and modern with white-washed walls and splashes of red and blue. Clean lines, sliding glass doors, and modern furniture complete the space.
The project is an incredible success for our company and a true showcase of our design talents.