April 19, 2013
Kovoch Named Barton Malow Vice President - Focus on Expanded Service Markets
Southfield, Michigan - Barton Malow Company is pleased to announce that Dan Kovoch is transitioning to Barton Malow as Vice President in the Central Region. Dan will focus on expanding our services in the automotive manufacturing markets. His experience at Ideal Contracting brings a unique opportunity for Barton Malow to strengthen its strategic partnership with Ideal and provide innovative solutions for our clients.
“Dan’s understanding of integrated project delivery and self perform services is consistent with Barton Malow’s vision for growth, our clients are looking for the ability to source all project construction services within one supplier relationship and we have the capabilities and resources to meet and exceed their needs,” said Ryan Maibach, President.
With more than 27 years of experience, Dan began his career as an ironworker with Local 25. In 2002, he became a Project Manager at Ideal Contracting and was promoted to Vice President and General Manager in 2009.
With this strategic transition, Barton Malow will further expand our ability to deliver every aspect of constructing automotive manufacturing facilities and process equipment installation. From “Pit to Part,” Barton Malow is unrivaled, providing turnkey services for an entire automotive manufacturing facility.
- Barton Malow is the largest contractor in Michigan who can provide project construction services including the ability to self perform civil, resteel fabrication, concrete, process equipment installation and interiors for our clients.
- The broad range of delivery services, as well as self perform capabilities provided by Barton Malow, allows our team to control every aspect of safety, quality, productivity and budget.
- As the largest employer of construction union trade labor in the State of Michigan, Barton Malow continuously invests in people, projects and communities.
Our key markets include automotive manufacturing, industrial, energy, sports, education and healthcare. Examples of recent projects where our clients sourced Barton Malow for all project construction services under one contract include:
- General Motors Corporation
- Metal Center, Press Installation, Pontiac, Michigan
- 8-Speed RWD Transmission Line, Toledo, Ohio
- Electric Motor Facility Expansion, White Marsh, Maryland
- Contiguous Stamping Plant, Arlington, Texas
- Severstal North America
- Pickle Line Tandem Cold Mill, Dearborn, Michigan
- Hot Dip Galvanization Line, Dearborn, Michigan
- Hot Strip Mill, Dearborn, Michigan
- DTE Energy, Thumb and Echo Wind Farms, Sigel, Michigan
- Consumers Energy, DE Karn Plant Upgrades, Essexville, Michigan
- McLaren Hospital, Proton Therapy System, Flint, Michigan
We actively invite our media contacts to Barton Malow Company for interviews. To set up a meeting or for more information regarding this story, please feel free to contact: Marisa Varga, Marketing Director (248) 331-6716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Barton Malow Company
Barton Malow Company provides construction services for a variety of delivery methods as well as capabilities to increase safety, quality and productivity through the ability to self-perform trades and technology. Leading the North American region as one of the top performing contractors in market specialties such as education, energy, federal, healthcare, industrial and manufacturing and special event facilities, our vision is to build People, Projects and Communities.
We build innovative solutions through engaging in technology like Building Information Modeling (BIM) and unique contracting methods like integrated project delivery (IPD) applied to our work everyday. Our team includes over 1,000 people throughout 12 offices and is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. Annual revenues exceed $1 billion. Barton Malow is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit us at www.bartonmalow.com and follow us on Twitter @bartonmalow.