Envision. Develop. Execute. Demonstrate.
From installing security systems in hospitals to AV systems in classrooms and auditoriums, Barton Malow’s Technology Services group specializes in adding value to projects. The group began providing services at a K12 client’s request in 1993 and was formalized shortly after. It has gradually evolved to support projects throughout a variety of markets, including K12, Higher Education, Healthcare, and Sports, among others. Since its inception, the group has completed more than $300 million worth of solutions.
At the heart of this group resides the drive to revolutionize how schools look at and utilize technology. By using best practices, progressive design strategies, and instructional technology expertise they are able to take our K12 clients all the way from bond planning, through technology audits, design, bidding, implementation, and then training end-users on all the new systems.
- Video surveillance systems with advanced analytics
- Access control and wireless keys
- Cutting-edge emergency notification systems
- Networking solutions encompassing data centers, firewalls, network equipment, and disaster recovery sites
- Enhancing classrooms with interactive displays/projectors and sound systems
- Instructional technology training for staff on how to implement all the new technology resources based on their specific curriculum
- Erate bids for Wide Area Network fiber, structured data cabling, and network equipment
- Districtwide Wi-Fi access
- E911 compliant digital phone systems
- State-of-the-art auditorium AV solutions
- Bond planning and technology audits