Envision. Develop. Execute. Demonstrate.
From installing hospital security systems to AV systems in classrooms and auditoriums, Barton Malow’s Technology Services group has added significant value to projects since 1993 after a special request from a K12 client. It has gradually evolved to support projects throughout various markets, including K12, Higher Education, Healthcare, and Sports. Since its inception, the group has completed more than $300 million worth of solutions.
The drive to revolutionize how schools look at and utilize technology is at the heart of our building technology services. Using best practices, progressive design strategies, and instructional technology expertise, the team can take our K12 clients through bond planning, technology audits, design, bidding, and implementation and then train end-users on all the new systems.
- Video surveillance systems with advanced analytics
- Access control and keyless card secure entry
- State-of-the-art emergency notification systems
- Networking solutions encompassing data centers, firewalls, network equipment, and disaster recovery sites
- Enhancing classrooms with interactive displays, sound systems, and projectors
- Instructional technology training for staff on how to implement all the new technology resources based on their specific curriculum
- E-Rate bids for Wide Area Network fiber, structured data cabling, and network equipment
- Districtwide Wi-Fi access
- E911-compliant digital phone systems
- State-of-the-art auditorium AV solutions
- Bond planning and technology audits