Our core values of Integrity, Partnership, and Empowerment stand consistent with Lean, while our nearly 100 years of experience make us well-positioned to continue to accelerate improvement using a Lean construction approach in an industry that is ripe for change. Our Lean focus is aimed towards perfect alignment and far-reaching improvements of the entire design and construction process to minimize waste in an effort to create and maximize value. We’re working to achieve this through an organized implementation of Lean principles and tools combined to allow teams to operate in unison and create flow.
Featured Lean Construction Practices
Benefits of Lean
- Lean construction aids in delivering value to the customer without sacrificing building quality.
- Trade personnel are provided a safe, clean, and organized jobsite to deliver quality work.
- Faster construction delivery and dollar savings due to process efficiencies are clear benefits to the owner.
- Well-informed project personnel know what their job requirements are and are empowered to make decisions to keep the flow of work progressing.
- A well-managed project reduces subcontractor disputes, as well as claims.