Wayne RESA is procuring new mechanical equipment (VUVs, RTUs, Switchgear, and Generator) for an upcoming remodeling project in Taylor, MI. This bid request is for the purchase of the equipment only.
Wayne RESA will be seeking bids for remodeling work at the Burger Baylor School in Inkster, MI. This project includes replacement of all exterior windows, several exterior aluminum doors as well as brick tuckpointing. Work is scheduled to start late Fall 2023 and be completed by late Spring 2024.
Wayne RESA will be seeking bids for remodeling work at the existing Gilead Church in Taylor, MI. This project consists of renovating a 100,000SF facility into a K-12 center for students. Phase 1 remodeling work includes installation of a new interior elevator, upgrades to 19 classrooms, creation of a secure vestibule and new finishes throughout. Work is scheduled to start January 2024 and be completed by August 2024. Phase 2 will be bid in early 2024 which will include renovating the existing sanctuary into a 2-story office space and parking lot upgrades.
Wayne RESA Bid Opportunities
Beacon Day Treatment Center Pre-Purchase Package- Out for Bid (7/19/23) -Bids are due (8/8/23)
Burger Baylor Window Replacement & Brick Tuckpointing – Late Summer 2023
Beacon Day Treatment Center Remodeling Phase 1- Early Fall 2023
Procurement: Understanding Process
- Search for Bidders – Project teams review internet databases, owner recommendations and community partner lists for vendors who match upcoming bid packages.
- Outreach Event – Vendors who attend the Outreach Event have the opportunity to meet the Barton Malow team, learn more about the project and connect with potential partners.
- Register + Pre-qualify – All vendors interested in bidding on the project must both Register and Pre-qualify. Vendors must register for each project they are interested in bidding. Vendors pre-qualify their business only once – this step is not required for every project.
- Invitation to Bid – Registered and pre-qualified vendors will receive an invitation to bid on the project. This will be sent via email using the Barton Malow online bidding tool, BuildingConnected.
- Pre-bid Meeting – Invited bidders have the opportunity to attend a pre-bid meeting where they may ask further questions about the project, working with Barton Malow and the scope of work they have been invited to bid on.
- Bid Day – This is the day all bidders submit their bids for review. Bids must be submitted according to the process and procedures outlined in the materials received with the invitation to bid.
- Bid Evaluation – Bids received will be reviewed based on the project’s evaluation criteria. Bids are evaluated by the community engagement team, construction project team, the owner/client and a neutral compliance party (as applicable).
Contractors: Get Connected
Interested in getting connected to Wayne RESA bid opportunities? In order to do so, you must register for the project by first completing the Project Registration Form below. This form will get you added to our interested bidders list so that you can identify potential partners and learn more about the services and products they provide. You will also be added to our contact list, and will receive regular updates on the project, bid package release dates, and outreach event information. Be sure to check your Junk and Spam accounts regularly to make sure you don’t miss out!