Our business and workforce inclusion initiatives strive to maximize participation through a grassroots strategy that allows our team to actively seek out interested companies and candidates, then guide them on a pathway that leads to success.
Barton Malow has carefully assembled a highly qualified team with an emphasis on performing work using local, diverse firms. We have extensive experience and knowledge specific to the needs of our projects. Our team fully recognizes the importance of maximizing participation of local and disadvantaged business enterprises. Our plan takes a proactive approach to meeting participation goals, and we will identify and award subcontracting and supplier opportunities in a systematic and transparent manner.
Announcement! – We’re Going Virtual
Types of businesses currently (but not limited to) included in our Program:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
Partner with Us
The goals of our program are to identify, thoroughly vet, provide technical assistance and contract with targeted businesses. Our project team works closely with these firms to ensure a clear understanding of the capabilities and capacity to perform the work. At times, our team may conduct a site visit to better assess your capacity. In order to be considered for our projects, you must:
- Complete a Project Registration Form by selecting a project below.
- Meet the project team by attending the targeted business project outreach events or scheduling a one-on-one meeting with one of our team members.
- Complete the pre-qualification process.
We encourage eligible firms to obtain local and state certifications in advance as you will be required to provide to the Barton Malow project team prior to submitting bid proposals. We also encourage you to visit this site regularly for project updates, webinars, and general information on our program.
Projects with Business + Workforce Inclusion Goals:
Many of our other projects have business and workforce inclusion goals. Visit our location pages to get in contact with local leaders to discuss partnership opportunities.