- This event has passed.
22nd Annual LCI Congress
Don’t miss Barton Malow’s sessions!
Registration is now open for this year’s Lean Construction Institute (LCI) Congress! Our own Lean leader, Jeff Creighton, is the chair of this year’s congress, aimed at providing a wide range of educational and networking opportunities for owners, designers, contractors, and trade partners. Don’t miss our team members as they share their own experiences with a wide range of Lean construction techniques:
- October 21
- 3rd Breakout Session: Panel 5 – Safety
- October 22
- 2nd Breakout Session: Lean Lessons from Paint Shop Construction & How They Can Be Applied to All Projects
- 2nd Breakout Session: An Integrated Team Implemented Lean Tools to Enhance Multiple Prefabrication Modules
- 3rd Breakout Session: Live Lab – Team Health Assessment – The PDCA for effective team cultures and high performance
- October 23
- 1st Breakout Session: Gemba Walk #1-Wayne County Criminal Justice Center
- 1st Breakout Session: Target Value Delivery: Being Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
Learn more about each session in the interactive conference agenda.